Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving!

We are getting so excited about Thanksgiving! This will be an extra special one because it is Lawson's first! He is going to LOVE all the food and excitement and fun times with his cousins!  It's so crazy to think that last year this time I was pregnant with my little precious boy...this year sure has flown by! Last year, a few days before Thanksgiving, I had a 4D ultrasound. So... this is Lawson a year ago. 


And this is him now...CRAZY!!! 



Oh yeah, and it's not only me that's excited about Thanksgiving. Adam is super excited.... mainly because he gets to go deer hunting and eat fried turkey. (today he actually tried on all his hunting gear and wore it around for a while, haha!!!) This is Adam's kill last year... 



This year we're hoping for a real big one... come on now, he really has to provide for 3 of us this year! And this year we are definitely getting the deer processed so we will actually eat it! I kind of have a hard time going out to the freezer to get a whole leg to cook for dinner...hah! I hope everyone has some exciting plans for the Holidays too! 

On a side note, Lawson is getting his FIFTH tooth. I feel like with every tooth he gets, the older he looks. Where has my little swaddled baby boy gone? He is eating table food, trying to walk, babbling all the time, getting too big for his carseat, and testing the word "NO". Oh yeah... and at his 9 month check up Thursday he was 19.13 pounds and 29 inches long! Just this week, I went through his closet to put up his summer clothes and get out some clothes for the cooler weather... however, those summer clothes he will NEVER... EVER... wear again. It made me cry as I thought about those outfits and the fact that my little baby is growing up.  

Happy Thanksgiving! This year, I'm especially thankful for Lawson and the miraculous blessing he is!
What are y'all thankful for??


1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how Lawson looks so much like his ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete