Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"all i do is sew, sew, sew no matter what, what, what..."

Since Sunday night, I have literally been behind my embroidery machine every second I get a chance! Last Friday I received an email saying that the yearly Kid Clothes Connection Holiday Market still needed more vendors. I started thinking this might be a great chance to get my name out there and let people know that I can sew and bake! I knew that I didn't have many days to prepare, but Adam assured me he would help me get it done. So I filled out the application and mailed in my check ( non refundable). Then Friday Lawson goes to the Dr. with his first ear infection :( which means we are not sleeping much at night. Sunday I start running a fever with sore throat, aches, blah blah blah!  Since having a child I get sick a lot more than before! Lack of sleep really does take a toll on your immune system! So of course I start freaking out how am I ever going to get everything done... sick baby, sick mom, and not much sleep plus so much to get done! My sweet husband said I promised you I would help and I am, so teach me how to run the embroidery machine. So Sunday night we sat down and I showed him how to embroider... and he was actually really good at it... except for designing the color combos, which after his "rudolph" bib I now have to approve every fabric/thread color! haha! anyways, we have been embroidering away and I am really getting worn out! However, I still have about 15 shirts and  1o burp cloths to applique, and 300 cupcakes to bake! whew, I am tired just thinking about it! Although I still don't have a voice (which Adam has been loving all week), I am not going to give up!  Here are a few pics of some things that I am going to be selling at the Holiday Market:






 Adam did the snowman bib! Hope everyone is having a good week and y'all aren't sick!


1 comment:

  1. Everything is precious! Hope you start feeling better and best of luck on getting all done!

    ReplyDelete