Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My New Toy!


My sweet husband bought me a new embroidery machine... yay! He is hoping this is a way I can make some money! Yesterday I had a one on one session at Opelika Sewing Center and she taught me so many things about my machine and how to use it, but I'm still learning and everything is not perfect yet. The second time I used the machine, I put a really adorable monogram on one of Lawson's outfit. I finally got it centered and it looked so good... that is until I un-hooped it only to realize I had embroidered the back instead of the front! haha! Here are some Auburn burp cloths and bibs I made last night! If you need anything embroidered please let me know! These could make really cute baby shower gifts... and of course I could do them in Crimson Tide too!


No comments:

Post a Comment