Monday, September 20, 2010

Growing too fast!


People have always told me that you will blink and they will be all grown up... and they weren't lying! I have just realized how fast Lawson is growing and it makes me happy and sad at the same time. He is no longer my "little" baby. He won't cuddle or love on me because he's too eager to roll around or check out something new! I miss that little swaddled boy wrapped up and in my arms! Ok, now you know why it makes me sad, but here is why it makes me happy also. He has started crawling or should i say "scooting" really well! You would think I would have been the first to witness this since I am with him every day, but nope, he actually crawled for the first time for daddy while I was in the kitchen baking a cake! Lawson loves making baby babble and slapping his hand on the floor and table (i say he's going to be a drummer, adam says a carpenter, hence him "slapping" a hammer). I can no longer put him on the floor to play because he can roll, scoot, and get anywhere he wants to go now! I have a journal I write in that I will give to Lawson one day. I try to write in it when he does something big like crawling or sometimes just because I want to tell him I love him or to write down something funny he did. My mom did that for me and it was so special and sweet to read what she had written! Sometimes we forget to tell people how much we love them and how much they mean to us and it is great to put in writing so they will never forget! If you don't already keep journal for your kids... try it! Here are some cute pictures that show how big my baby boy has grown!

Trying to figure out what's on his head!
My boy's crazy long hair that I tried to spike!
First time riding in the front of the shopping cart... LOVES it!
Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

















1 comment: