Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where the Cooks have been!




I know it has been forever since I blogged, but trust me, I have good excuses! Adam and I have been tackling some home renovation projects. With the help of some neighbors and great parents we have successfully put hardwood floor in our living room and foyer and tile in our kitchen.



I LOVE it!

It really has made our house feel more "homey"... however you spell it :)

We finally had some family portraits made and some sweet ones of Lawson at 6 months. We luckily have some great neighbors who are awesome photographers! These are just some of my faves from our shoot.


Love my sweet boy's smiles! and giggles! This is really the first time he ever sat up by himself!

I have still been baking and sewing, when I have time. And... as I am typing this I am anxiously waiting for the Publix ad to come out so I can get my coupons ready for tomorrow! I would have never thought I would be enjoying all these "homemaker" activities, but I truly do!


1 comment:

  1. Well look at that little link to our site! You are so thoughtful. Your blog is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete