Monday, April 26, 2010

First Blog

I have decided to give in and start a blog. Don't know how many people are really interested in reading about our crazy life! If you do not know, Adam and I have a new addition to our family, Lawson. Lawson is almost 10 weeks old and is the greatest blessing ever. We love him SO much. Lately our house has been filed with confusion! We have decided to try and sale our house. We recently listed it with a Realtor. Not knowing when someone might want to "stop by" is hard. Trying to always keep the house clean with a newborn is very difficult and tiring. Nap time consists of me trying to straighten up, wash clothes, clean dishes, and always keeping the house looking nice. And as Adam can tell you this leads to a very tired mom who becomes hard to live with :) (sorry Adam!) With Lawson I have had trouble breastfeeding him because I don't deal with pain well. Lately I have been pumping and feeding him bottles, but then I got tired of cleaning parts and bottles and I began to feel like a cow always being "milked." Last night I decided I am going to breastfeed him no matter how painful it is! It took lots of frustrated cries from Lawson and Mommy, but he finally gave in and realized he wasn't going to get a bottle. I hope he will continue to nurse since he did become used to the easiness of the bottle. Sorry if that is TMI. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment