Friday, April 30, 2010

911


The other night Lawson woke up hungry around 2:00 am (which he usually doesn't do), so I fed him and put him back down. Right when I was about to get back in bed I heard the dogs going crazy outside. A few weeks ago some cars were broken in to in our neighborhood and that same night our dogs kept barking and barking but we had no clue that they were trying to tell us something. Adam just kept telling them to be quiet! So... when they started barking the other night I got worried. I looked outside and they were looking through the fence like they saw something. I got scared and woke Adam up and told him the dogs are barking and I think someone is outside! He grabs his gun and runs outside (in his boxers). I proceed to call 911 to ask them if they can send a cop to drive through our neighborhood just to check it out because our dogs were barking like they did when all the cars got broken in to. After I get off the phone I go outside to make sure my husband is still alive (Lawson is sleeping through all this commotion!). As I look around the side of our house I see Adam and a little fluffy white dog that weighed no more than 5 pounds running away! I laughed and hurried inside before the cops came because I had called 911 on a little dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment