Thursday, December 9, 2010

Simply Sweet Shop and SALE!

If you haven't noticed, I added a link to my shop  ---> right over there --->. I put some of my favorite holiday appliques in there with prices. If the shop does well, I will add some more products. Just testing it out right now! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Also, I am having a SALE on a few shirts (not in the store). These below are discounted for $12.00 and shipping is only $1.00! There is nothing wrong them... I'm just in the Christmas spirit and feel these are just too cute! Email me at emma(dot)acook(at)gmail(dot)com if you're interested!

                                      Football Shirt (sizes 12M and 3T)

                     Girly Snowflake Shirt with sparkles around neck (size 3T)

                                    Triple Candy Cane Shirt (size 24M)

                                     Snowman Face Shirt (size 12M)   SOLD

                                     Candy Cane Shirt (size 24M)

4 comments:

  1. I will take the snowman if you think it will fit Sully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go right ahead!

    Yes, I think the shirt will fit him! Lawson has two shirts in that size and they fit him. I think Sully and Lawson are around the same size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute applique shop! I love the rudolph onesie...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete