Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can it get any sweeter??

This afternoon while we were playing outside (Lawson's LOVES outside), I was able to snap some super cute pictures! I love this little guy more than words can describe! His personality is blossoming everyday and he is growing more and more into "Lawson" and I am loving everything about him! He laughs and smiles literally all the time and he is starting to try and stand up! Hope these sweet smiles can brighten your day! Hope everyone had a great day! And I would say Happy Friday, but Friday in our household is just another day of the week when your husband works on Saturdays :(.




2 comments:

  1. He has the sweetest smile! Looks like a fun afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little man you have! Love all of that fuzzy baby hair! My youngest is 6 months and I LOVE that fuzzy duck hair stage...super cute!

    ReplyDelete